Tuesday 31 May 2016

A little bit about my penpalling

After a few days I finally received some cards from Post Crossing. I didn't want to write a post before, as I don't really have stories for any of the cards. I'd rather wanted to collect more cards and post them together. Here they are:

FROM the Netherlands

Probably the sender read my hobbies and saw I like exchanging snail mails :) Snail mailing is my beloved hobby. I started exchanging letters with Hungarians when I was 9 or 10 years old, and I'm still doing it. When I was 14, I got my first foreign penpal from the UK. She had a very serious disease, so she died a few years ago :( I was very sad, because her personality was perfect. Even she was ill, her way of thinking was much more positive than anyone's else. 

In this moment I have around 30 countries from the following countries: France, Romania, Italy, Germany, Moldova, Scotland, Norway, Malaysia, New Zealand, Canada, Indonesia, Poland, the USA, England, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Thailand, China, Australia, Sri Lanka, Finland and Japan. I exchange my letters with them mainly in English, but I write letters in German and Italian as well. 

FROM Portugal

This card is so cute! The guy wrote me some words about the donkeys. He wrote that the donkeys are disappearing because of the humans nowadays :( But I really hope they won't disappear forever, because they are cute animals in my opinion. 

FROM Belgium


FROM Germany

I got this beautiful card from a man who really likes train models and car models. He likes traveling for taking photos about trains and so. Actually, in Germany there are many beautiful trains, especially the ICE train (I hope that's the name of it).

FROM Poland

After this postcard I can say I really miss Finland. I would really like to go there back one day, and meet my friends again. However, I wouldn't mind going to this place to Poland! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment