Wednesday 22 April 2015

Back to Hungary

Aaand, here I am! As I thought many of my postcards reach their destination, so I could ask for more addresses, wohoo! Actually, after I wrote my last post one of my postcard was registered, and I asked for a new address immediately. Unfortunately I was so lazy and a little bit busy with packing to Germany that I didn't want to write a new post about that. Instead I write now, and I include all the postcards I'm about to send in these times. 

TO France 

The girl was looking for pictures from nature, so I decided to send her this one. This place is located in Szigliget, in Hungary, which is one of the most beautiful place in Hungary in my opinion. There is a big forest where you can walk a lot and of course you can find this small waterfalls, but probably the biggest and most beautiful one in Hungary. 

TO Taiwan

The girl likes getting postcards about stadiums. I was in Hamburg, in Miniatur Wunderland, where I could find this postcard for her. I guess in Hungary it would be a little bit hard to find a postcard with a stadium on it, but there I could find it fortunately :D By the way, Miniatur Wunderland was really beautiful, it had more countries in small: Austria, Switzerland, USA, Germany, Scandinavia... and they are about to make the Italy session. There were a lot of model trains and even a model airport with taking off and landing planes. They were made with a lot of details. There was a brochure which included some funny things we can find anywhere in the grounds, like a couple who are making love, "visitor of Santa", where a snowman comes out from the toilet and Santa is next to it... etc. Unfortunately I couldn't check these as I had a meeting with a girl from Couch Surfing, but maybe next time I'll go back and check everything :D Of course if Italy sessions is done.  

TO Germany

The woman loves Disney, so I sent this postcard. I love it too, my favourites are the Lion King and Pocahontas, but I find Brother Bear also really cute. You must know that my natural hair is blonde and curly. So, when I was young, around 5 years old, I always wanted the hairdresser to make me a hair like Pocahontas has :D I was always very sad when she told me that it's impossible. 

TO Russia

The Russian girl would like to get some animal postcards - look at that cute penguin! :) In this nice weather I shouldn't send any postcards with snow on it, but anyway! :D 

TO Hong Kong

Last, but not least, my 5th postcard is going to Hong Kong. The girl likes music, so I send this art from Sándor Bihari. I like music as well, and in elementary school I used to play the recorder and the clarinet! I really miss them, though I preferred playing the recorder than clarinet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment