Wednesday 22 April 2015

First received postcards

Finally it was time to get the first postcards back! *.* After I returned back to Hungary from Germany, I found 4 nice incoming postcards from Postcrossing. Please have a look at them:

FROM Taiwan


FROM Japan

On the picture you can see the Kiyomizu Temple from Kyoto. I'd really like to go there, because I have a friend in Kyoto, who was an intern in India, in the same company like me. Above that I'm interested in the Japanese culture as well, and the cherry trees are really beautiful in bloosom during the spring *.*

The sender is from Kobe. 

FROM France

FROM Canada

This card was a surprise to me. I knew that in North America we can find a lot of cities named like other cities in Europe, but I never thought that once I'll get a postcard from one :D so now I got one from London, Canada :) By the way, I have been in Bristol before, in Connecticut, USA. :D The amusement park is there where we usually go with the summer camp.

So now I'm waiting for 3 other cards, which hopefully I'll receive soon :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment