Saturday 25 April 2015

Gifts from Taiwan

Accidentally I missed one letter - firstly I didn't see the code for Postcrossing, so I didn't consider it to put here, but then I found the code, so I could registrate this postcard and now I'm writing a post and show you my really nice postcard and gifts. 

FROM Taiwan

Yes, I got an other card from Taiwan :D and not only a card, but a tea bag, a coffee, a card with some Taiwanese sweets on it (unfortunately it's in Mandarin, so I couldn't really read it, but yeah, I asked people to send me something in their own language, so... I should learn Mandarin!), and stamps. And the postcard is also really beautiful, it's glimmering! 

I tasted the tea already and... it was a little bit weird, but good. A few years back I got a tea bag from my Korean penpal, it was something like peanut tea :D Of course it wasn't a peanut, but it was something different than tea in Hungary. I haven't tasted it before. And I nor could read what kind of tea it was as it was in Korean :D I love these Asian gifts so much! I would really like to go there once and spend all my existing money on gifts only :D

No comments:

Post a Comment