Saturday 4 April 2015

Missing Miami

A new postcard arriveed to its place - the German one, as I expected :D So I asked for a new address, and I got a girl from Belarus! Unfortunately in Budapest I was out of nice postcards, so I decided to wait till coming home and look for a postcard from my collection. I found this. 

TO Belarus

The girl asked for a postcard which has sea or sunset on it. I found this postcard and decided to send this for her. To be honest I have no idea what story I could write to this postcard, as my last post was also about the USA, so I won't start writing about it again :D But yeah, I have to admit that I really miss this city, though it was pretty hot and I got a horrible sunburn on the last day. Of course I used suncream in every 15 minutes, but it seems that wasn't enough for my body :D By the end of the day I became a lobster :D and I had so bad pains :'( Hopefully I won't experience this in Hawaii, but I guess my hope is just nothing :D I'm not so sure about that I will use the suncream in every 15 minutes for 2 weeks, while I am there, but lets see :D

Ohhoo, and I'll never forget that bad public transportation, where buses never say which station is the next and we got lost with my friend, went to out of the city and needed to wait for 2 hours till we could go back to Miami :D Now, if I think about it, I find it really funny, but in that moment it was very annoying. 

Unfortunately I have no clue when I can write next time. I'm going to Hamburg and Bremen, Germany on Tuesday, and I return only on 19th April. I hope by that time all my postcards will be delivered and I'll get some in return as well :) 

Happy Easter for everyone, and see you again after 19th April! :)

1 comment:

  1. We're getting public transportion up in my neck of the woods.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete