Monday 16 March 2015

Let the adventure begin

I always loved writing letters, sending and getting letters. I started exchanging snail mails when I was around 9 or 10 years old. So... almost 13-14 years ago. Of course in Hungarian, as my English knowledge wasn't good enough. Then, I got my first penpal at the age of 14 or 15 - a girl from England, who is not between us anymore :(

A few years after I started writing in German as well, with Sarah, and in Italian, which is not going so fast, but I'm trying to do my best.


Then I started doing swappings on Swap-bot.com. I just adore that site. I spent a lot of money on that and I realized that I don't have money enough for my everyday foodings :D So, unfortunately I needed to stop doing it. Now I'm attending only 1 swap, in the "Adventures of the Traveling Postcards". I would like to join more swaps if I don't have to reply to any of my penpals' letter. You know, for me, my penpals are more important than swapping, so I'd rather write letters instead of joining more and more swaps. I had some penpals who stopped writing to me because they had no money, but continued swapping. It was quite disappointing for me, because in my opinion swapping is more costly. Anyway.


Aaand, now! Many of my penpals told me they are doing Postcrossing... and I also heard about if from many people. Today I decided to join it and begin my adventure there. I also want to write a blog about it, I would like to share with you my postcards I am sending, and the postcards I'm getting from abroad. I hope you will enjoy too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment