Tuesday 31 March 2015

Traveling in the USA

Today I got a notification about my Finnish postcard that it arrived. I was wondered because before Easter and Christmas my letters to Finland often get lost. But, this time it was the first one which arrived, and not my postcard to Germany :D Maybe the German girl will get it tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, who knows :) 

So! I asked for a new address, and I got one from the Netherlands! :) The women's preferences were really hard, firstly she's looking for cards which include her kids' or grandchildren's name. Well, the only name which I know in Hungary was Petra, but I haven't seen any postcards with "Petra" on it :D And unfortunately I haven't been to Jordan, where there is a city called Petra. One new thing for my bucket list :D So what did I choose? This:

TO the Netherlands

The woman was looking for other postcards as well, including about national parks. So I sent her a card about the Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, USA. Unfortunately I haven't been there before, but it's on my bucket list, as it can be really beautiful in reality! Well, if I cannot get here, I can say that I may get to other beautiful places in this summer. I'm going to Massachusetts to work in a summer camp as a kitchen staff. This will be my 4th summer. After the camp I went on traveling in every year, except for my 2nd summer, when I came home with my salary and saved it for Erasmus programme in Finland. In my first summer I was in Boston, Washington DC, Niagara Waterfalls, Watkins Glen, New York, in my 2nd summer I was in New York only, and last year I was in Miami, Key West, Orlando, Atlanta and New York again. Don't think that I love New York so much that I want to see it every year :D My plane goes there and comes from there, so I have to go there, and I usually spend there a few days before coming home. Aaand, this year I'm planning to go to Hawaii! There is a little group of some girls who are planning to go there as well, so we're making our plans together for it. I really hope that it will happen, so I can see a very beautiful state of the USA. My first goal is not to relax on the beach for 2 weeks, but going to national parks. Of course I'd like to visit some beaches too, but only in the evening... to have a bath? :D

Okay, I stop writing now, hopefully I can write an other post in the next few days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment