Friday 1 May 2015

More cards than I expected!

I spent approximately a week away from home, and I got so many postcards! I though that I would get postcard after mine arrive to their places, but it seems not, as 8 of my postcards arrived to their destinations, but I have received 10 cards already. I guess for a while I won't get so many cards :( 
My Taiwanese card arrived, which was quite weird, as I sent it with cards to Belarus and Germany, and they haven't arrived yet... but the Taiwanese one did. Anyway, maybe during next week. So lets see the cards I got from abroad:


FROM the Netherlands

I really like this postcard. Amsterdam was never on my bucket list, though I was planning to go there in September or October with my Indian friend. It seems that he's not coming anymore, or at least not visiting me, so now I cancel this plan. However, after I saw this card I realized that I should visit it, at least because of the buildings. I really adore buildings and making pictures about them, so... One more destination added in Europe :)

FROM Hong Kong - Wong Tai Sin Temple

FROM Russia

The girl who sent to me the card taught a word to me too in Russian. She told me what spring is - vesna. She sent this postcard to me because this palace reminds her about tales from her childhood. Unfortunately she didn't mention the name of this place, there are only Russian charachters on the card :(

FROM Ukraine - Lviw

FROM Germany

Haha, I just love this owl! <3 The girl taught me the Bayerish goodbye, "Pfiat Di". 

I also have a postcard to send, but I forgot it in Budapest, and I haven't made a picture about it. So I'll write the post with that postcard a little bit later, maybe after Monday, as I'm having an exam then, so I won't spend so much time here on Sunday evening, when I'm back to Budapest. So Pfiat Di, see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment