Monday 4 May 2015

School stuffs

So here is the postcard which I forgot to take home from Budapest. And lets see an additional, which is going to Poland, as my Disney postcard arrived to Germany. 

TO the USA

TO Poland

Both girls were interested in touristic postcards. For me this is the easiest I can send, as I realized that in Hungary there aren't so many places where we can buy normal postcards. When I went to Germany there were a lot of postcards on the streets, not only touristic, and cards for various events, but general, random postcards. I'm sure next time I'll buy a lot from there, though the price is quite high for me :/

I wrote both the girls that I'm really proud of Budapest because of these sights. My school is pretty close to them, actually, it's behind the Parliament, so I can see it every time when I go to school. At this moment school gives me a lot of stress, as during the last 3 months teachers didn't do anything with us, but now they started asking for presentations, assignments and there are a lot of exams to write. Fortunately I'm almost over. I have 6 courses in this semester, and I had exams in the previous week and... today :D Now I have to write an assignment for Thursday, then I'm off for a few weeks, when I need to do 2 exams - probably the hardest ones, as at one of the courses the teacher taught nothing, and the other one asked us to learn additional materials, as she didn't have time to talk about that. If I take everything, I'm done for this semester, and I can fly to the USA, yaay! In addition, this is my last semester (in BA) in the school, as my next step is to do a mandatory internship. Because of my American summer I cannot start it on time (July), so I decided to be a passive student. However, I would like to find an internship from September already and do it till June, and have it signed with school between February and June only. I would like to work in abroad again, so I applied for AIESEC organization, which helps me to find an internship abroad. I paid the programme fee last week, but my profile is not active yet. I saw quite many positions already where I would like to apply to, like Japan (6 positions), Malaysia, Ireland, Germany and Kenya. I feel that I'll need to apply for more positions than 10, last year I applied for 70 vacancies before I got my placement to India. I was also thinking about returning to India and do my internship there, but as my friend broke his promise and we don't talk anymore, I don't think that I should go back... :/ I'd rather experience something new :)    

Please cross your fingers for me. If you know a company which is looking for an intern and accept internationals, don't hesitate to write to me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Got my fingers across. What are you majoring in? Both of my daughter in law has a college degree.
    One of them is in International studies and minor in Spanish. Then the other daughter law got an degree in textile and fashion design.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dora :) My major is Commerce and Marketing with Commerce specialization :)

    ReplyDelete